What is the Circle Way?
It is a way of being in the world.
It is a structure for deep conversations and wise outcomes.
A growing movement of global practice.
A methodology founded by Christina Baldwin & Ann Linnea
Where circle comes from?
- Circle started around the cook fires of humanity's ancestors and has accompanied us ever since.
- We remember this space.
- When we listen, we speak more thoughtfully and we lean into shared purpose.
- Welcome - Start Point
- Setting Center & Check In
- 3 Principles & 3 Practices
- Guardian of the Process
- Check out & Farewell
Circle at work
- The Circle Way gathers people into a circular shape with participants at the rim and the purpose is in the center.
- Each person has a voice and everyone can see and hear one another.
- Social agreements & practices help facilitate respectful conversation.
- Circle supports a leader in every chair